"Harley" Tungsten Carbide Element Bracelet
* Far Infrared
* Far Infrared
Product Description - Standard Size is 8.5 inches
Elements Found in Each Bracelet
Beneftis of Germanium:
As a semiconductor element, Germanium has a small band gap that allows it to efficiently respond to infrared light. The two important characteristics of Germanium that brings about healthy function effects are its natural ability to balance the body's ions (bioelectricity) and the penetration of Far Infrared Rays into the human body.
Germanium atom has thirty-two electrons with four of them constantly moving unsteadily along its outermost shell. These four electrons are negative-charge carriers. When approached by a foreign substance, one of these four electrons will be ejected out of its orbit once the temperature is above 32 degrees Celsius. This famous semiconductor phenomenon is known in electronics as 'the positive hole effect'. The remaining three electrons will seize an electron from other atoms in order to maintain balance.
In essence, once in contact with the human skin, the negatively charged ions from the millions of Germanium atoms will attract the harmful positively charged ions from the body. This process is also known as the dehydrogenation effect where oxygen atoms combines with hydrogen ions which have accumulated in the body to remove them.
Our current urban lifestyle exposes the human body to harmful positive ions generated from mobile phones, computers, electronic and electrical equipment, chemicals, acid rain and ultraviolet rays. Hence, the negative-charge ion from Germanium will help in blood purification and balancing the positive and negative ions within the body. This also achieves muscle relieving effects as well as reducing fatigue and tiredness. The metabolism of the human cell is an extremely important process as it purges waste out of the body while acquiring nutrients from the blood. With more negative ions in the body, the body's metabolism process also increases in its efficiency.
Conversely, with more positive ions in the body's metabolism becomes less efficient and slower. Thus the human cells become weak and the body is more susceptible to sickness and the ageing process becomes accelerated. This can be further explained by the reduced oxygen carrying capacity of the blood cells.
While scientific research has not been conclusive, some people are said to have experienced the various benefits:
Here are some benefits of Tourmaline:
Studies have shown the increased incidence of chronic disease is directly related to toxic overflow in the body. Tourmaline gemstone is known to aid in relieving stress, increase mental alertness, improve circulation and strengthen the immune system. It is a powerful agent for reducing toxin-related ailments.
Furthermore, tourmaline produces a detoxifying, cleansing effect on the nervous system, as well as the organs and tissues of the body. It has been shown as a useful aid for improving circulation, reducing stress, improving brain alertness and activating the immune system. This colorful gemstone has a highly stabilizing effect on our nerves, due to its capacity to generate its own heat. This ability to self-produce an electrical change makes it one of the only minerals that can emit far infrared heat, as well as negative ions.
Here are some benefits of Far Infrared:
• Relieves muscle pain, spasms, and neuro-pathological conditions.
• Decreases joint stiffness.
• Increases blood flow.
• Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, edema, and exudates. Increased peripheral circulation provides the transport needed to help release edema, which can help inflammation, decrease pain, and help speed healing.
• Scientific evidence shows that infrared therapy helps the body maintain healthy levels of cortisol. Cortisol is a "flight or flight" hormone produced by the body. Cortisol increases with stress and is implicated with weight gain. Far Infrared helps to control cortisol levels which helps metabolism.
•Far infrared detoxifies the body of harmful toxicities that could lead to illnesses. Many illnesses are caused by a "hyper-toxic" condition. Such toxins that are detoxified by far infrared include: heavy metals, hazardous materials, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, pathogens, parasites, bacteria and viruses.
• Far Infrared stimulates the circulatory system, causing the heart to beat more vigorously and blood vessels to dilate, which help cleanse the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body's cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin's surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
• Skin plays a vital role in the protection of our bodies from the external environment. When broken, it is important to repair it quickly to prevent infection. Far infrared has been proven to be very effective at wound healing.
More far infrared benefits:
• Far infrared promotes quick recovery from fatigue and improves blood circulation.
* Stress Reduction
* Beautifies and benefits the skin
* Enhanced Immune system
* Improved Cardiovascular Conditioning
* Cellulite Reduction
* Mercury & Heavy metal Removal
We, in no way, intend for the information on this site to take the place of regular medical treatments or in any way represent us to be licensed medical practitioners. Please don't use this information to diagnose or develop a treatment plan for a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. If you are in a life-threatening or emergency medical situation, seek medical assistance immediately. The statements on www.geteanow.com have not been evaluated by the FDA.
* required fields